This sitemap is for those who’ve lost their way or simply want a list of our web pages and our FAQ blog posts. If you cannot find it here, we have not added it yet to our website yet and call our Shelby Township, Michigan office at (586) 254-9030.
- Eye Care
- Get To Know Doctor Joe
- HIPPA Policy
- Medical Disclaimer
- Medical Management
- No-Show Policy
- Shelby Township Optometrist
- Thank you
- Tour Our Office
- Vision Products
- Why Kostesich Optometry?
- Can the thick lenses be made thinner?
- Why are my lenses so thick?
- Do sunglasses really help to keep my eyes healthy?
- Are the lenses that change colors OK for sunglasses?
- How often should I get a new pair of glasses?
- What’s the secret to getting glasses that look great on me?
- How can I stop glare at night or at a computer?
- How do I know if I need bifocals?
- I see fine, why do I need to see Dr. Kostesich?
- Why do some eyeglass frames cause a reaction on my skin?
- Arlene D. of Shelby Twp., MI
- Barbara V. of Sterling Heights, MI
- Betty O. from Shelby Township, MI
- Betty O. of Shelby Township, MI
- Carol K. from Marysville, Michigan
- Catherine V. from Washington Township, Michigan
- Dawn S. of Sterling Heights, Michigan
- Glen S. from Chesterfield, MI
- Gloria L. of Washington Twp., MI
- John C. from Shelby Township, Michigan
- Joseph R. of Shelby Township, Michigan
- Julie M. from Washington, MI
- Kent Z. of New Baltimore, MI
- Kimberly V. of Shelby Township, MI
- Laura B. of Rochester, MI
- Lois G. of Port Austin, Michigan
- Luz C. of Shelby Twp., Michigan
- Matthew W. from Macomb Twp., Michigan
- Matthew W. of Macomb, Michigan
- Nancy R. of Troy, Michigan
- Pat C. of Washington, Michigan
- Patricia A. from Utica, MI
- Stephen B. from Clarkston, Michigan
- Thaddeus D. of Warren, Michigan
- Tim K.
- William L. of Washington, Michigan